Browse: Home / FAQs
Your unique download link and license key can be found on the receipt page when you make your purchase and in the receipt email which you wil receive upon completing your purchase. If you did not receive your receipt email please check your spam folder before contacting us and ensure you mark any email from us as not spam.
If you are running either All in One SEO Pack Pro v1.xx or All in One SEO Pack (free version) and you want to update to All in One SEO Pack Pro v2.x then please follow these instructions:
- Login to your WordPress site and go to Plugins
- Deactivate and delete your current version of All in One SEO Pack or All in One SEO Pack Pro
(NOTE: You will not lose any of your settings or SEO data as this is stored in your WordPress database. However, we always advise making a full backup of your site using a plugin such as BackupBuddy before any changes)
- Install All in One SEO Pack Pro v2.x by going to Plugins, Add New, Upload (upload the ZIP file you downloaded, do not unzip the download)
- Activate the plugin and go to All in One SEO and enter your new license key which you received at time of purchase.
You pay a one off price for the plugin. This is charged to your credit card at time of purchase. You then pay a recurring subscription for support and updates. You can select from a monthly, bi-annual or annual subscription. You will receive 7 days of free support upon purchase and then your credit card is charged for the support and maintenance subscription. You are then charged monthly, bi-annually or annually on the anniversary of your purchase.
For example, if you purchase the plugin with a 12 months support and updates subscription you will pay $39 at time of purchase, after 7 days you will be charged $49 for the first 12 months of support and updates, then annually on the anniversary of your purchase you will be charged $49 for each subsequent 12 months of support and updates until you cancel your subscription.
All plugins are only for self hosted installations of WordPress, downloaded from WordPress.org. WordPress.com users are not able to install plugins as it is a hosted commercial service provided by a private company. If you are interested in using plugins with your WordPress.com site, please click here to contact Semper Fi Web Design to learn about our low cost conversion packages so that can take full advantage of WordPress self-hosted software and the huge library of plugins they have to offer.
There is no limit. You can install the plugin on as many sites as you want.
Please review our Terms and Conditions. Because our site has implemented the Instant Payment Notification (IPN) system, which allows plugins to be downloaded immediately after payment, without any exception we have a NO REFUND policy.
If you have purchased a support subscription you have 7 days in which to cancel it before your credit card will be charged. To cancel your support and updates subscription you must log into your PayPal account and cancel the recurring payment that was created when you purchased All in One SEO Pack Pro. Please note that we cannot cancel support and update subscriptions for you.
The support and updates subscription covers all updates for All in One SEO Pack Pro plus access to our Premium Support Forums where you will get support from our development team. We strive to respond to all support forum questions within 24 hours (Monday to Friday US East Coast business hours only).
No. All of your SEO data and settings will be preserved when you switch from the free version to All in One SEO Pack Pro.
Yes, if you already have the plugin (either the free version or All in One SEO Pack Pro) you can just purchase a support subscription by choosing one of the Support and Updates subscriptions here.
- Download All in One SEO Pack Pro. Your download link will be on the receipt page after you complete your order and it will be in the email receipt you receive
- Log into your WordPress Admin panel and go to Plugins in the left hand menu
- Deactivate and delete any other version of All in One SEO Pack in the Plugins list. All your settings and SEO data are automatically transferred over
- Click the Add New link above the Plugins list then click the Upload link
- Upload the zipped All in One SEO Pack Pro. Do not unzip the plugin
- When promoted, activate the plugin
- If you see a red warning message in the top of your Admin panel stating you must enable the plugin click the link to go to the All in One SEO Pack settings screen and select the radial next to Enabled. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the Update Settings button
- If you see an error message that says “Cannot redeclare class” you need to deactivate and delete any other version of All in One SEO Pack before installing the new All in One SEO Pack Pro
All in One SEO Pack Pro is one version ahead of the free plugin. Currently All in One SEO Pack Pro is at version 2.1 which is our new and improved version of our plugin. You can read about the new features here. All in One SEO Pack Pro is still advert free making it ideal for developers or those who want to use it on client sites. All in One SEO Pack Pro is available with support and updates subscription for access to our Premium Support Forums where your support questions are answered by our dedicated support team.