3.1.1 – Released on June 15, 2019
3.1 – Released on June 10, 2019
- XML Sitemap – changed file naming convention. Read our blog post for more details.
3.0.4 – Released on June 7, 2019
- Fix for Users behind the Great Firewall of China
- Translation/localization updates
- Bugfix in admin notices not dismissing
3.0.3 – Released on June 6, 2019
- Make notices less intrusive (restricted to AIOSEOP screens).
3.0.2 – Released on June 5, 2019
- Bugfix for sites on old versions of PHP (older than PHP 5.3.6)
- Bugfix where the social tab was missing in a plugin conflict on some sites.
- Bugfix where we accidentally changed the font in the text editor of the Classic Editor
- Bugfix where upgrade to Pro notice for WooCommerce users wasn’t staying gone
- Bugfix for conflict with the Divi theme’s classic editor
- CSS fix
3.0.1 – Released on June 4, 2019
3.0 – Released on June 3, 2019
This is a pretty massive update, containing a total of 117 resolved issues.
Read the release post.
- PRO ONLY – Improvements to Video SEO Module.
- PRO ONLY – Add columns to taxonomy SEO screens.
- PRO ONLY – Add filter to control which description to use for WooCommerce products.
- PRO ONLY – Improvements for excluding custom taxonomies from XML Sitemap
- PRO ONLY – Improvement to %tax_term% title format.
- XML Sitemap – index now in reverse chronological order.
- XML Sitemap – bugfix for nonexistent URLs.
- XML Sitemap – now defaults to indexes.
- XML Sitemap – now defaults to 1000 posts per page.
- XML Sitemap – Removed gzip compression
- XML Sitemap – remove from sitemap when noindex is enabled.
- Removed Google+.
- Removed exabot from Bad Bot Blocker.
- Facebook SSL for OG Images
- Add %current_year% title format.
- Bugfix for WooCommerce.
- Added character counter for Homepage OG title & Meta Description.
- Removed “Set Preferred Site Name” option.
- “blog” macros now deprecated in favor of “site” macros
- Improved behavior of help text area.
- Optimized images to improve performance and reduce file size.
- API – New Filter Hook for custom title formats
- API – New Filter Hook to disable OG meta truncation
- API – New Filter Hooks to generate descriptions from content.
- Added Baidu and Yandex verification
- Localization/Translation improvements for non-English users
- Adjusted size of Opengraph and Twitter meta descriptions
- Removed option to disable XML Sitemap URL in robots.txt
- Removed Custom Canonical URLs option (now enabled for all)
- Schema.org now uses HTTPS
- Fixed undefined variable bug.
- Bugfix – invalid arg warning
- Many UI/UX improvements.
- CSS improvements.
- Lots of improvements to both in-app documentation and website docs.
2.13.1 – Released on May 6, 2019
- Support for WordPress 5.2
- Improvements for Gutenberg compatibility
2.13 – Released on February 21, 2019
- Support for WordPress 5.1 for rel=next and prev
- Minimum WordPress version supported is now 4.6
- Add back in missing debug form
- Remove i18n since we’re using .org hosted translations
- String changes
- Fixed bug where unchecking schema.org didn’t actually remove all of it
- Fixed bug in homepage character counter
- Fixed problem in XML sitemap caused by rsquo; character
- Documentation improvements
- Improved PHP 7.3 support
- Improved PHP 7.0 support
- Fixed metabox styling when editing taxonomies
- Various other under the hood improvements
2.12 – Released on January 31, 2019
- XML Sitemap – improved special characters encoding
- XML Sitemap – massive performance optimizations
- XML Sitemap – fix for missing sitemap name in sitemap indexes
- Fix for incorrect default Open Graph object type on taxonomies
- Fix for Japanese language
- Additional automated testing
- Various other bug fixes