Need help with this?
Purchase our installation service and we'll install the plugin for you
Only $49 per site
In order to install All in One SEO Pack Pro on a WordPress.com hosted website, please follow the instructions below to get started in 8 quick steps. Please be aware that only Business Plan users are able to install custom plugins on WordPress.com.
Before installing All in One SEO Pack Pro on your site you first need to download it to your computer.
(1) Start by logging into our website using the Log In button in the top left corner of the site. You should have received an email from us that contains your username and password.
(2) Next, click the My Account link (next to the Log In link in the top left corner of our website). You will now see a record of your orders as shown below:
(3) Next, go to the Downloads & Licenses tab and click the Download link. A ZIP file titled all-in-one-seo-pack-pro.zip will download to your computer.
IMPORTANT: If your file is unzipped when you downloaded it make sure you check your browser settings to ensure downloads don’t get unzipped and then download the file again. WordPress will not accept an unzipped file.
(4) Log into your WordPress.com ‘My Site’ Dashboard and navigate to ‘Plugins’ in the left-hand menu.
(5) Click on the ‘Upload Plugin’ button in the top right corner of the screen.
(6) Drag and drop the ‘all-in-one-seo-pack-pro.zip’ file into the designated area or click on the field to navigate to the folder where the plugin file was stored. WordPress.com will now automatically install and activate the plugin for you.
(7) In order to use the plugin, navigate to the WordPress Administrator panel at the bottom of the left-hand menu.
(8) Now the only thing left to do is to enter the license key that you received from us (check your email purchase receipt) in the General Settings menu.
And… that’s a wrap! Contact us through the contact form or create a thread on the Premium Forum if you experience any issues, and most important, thank you for your purchase!