Need help with this?
Purchase our installation service and we'll install the plugin for you
Only $49 per site
In order to install All in One SEO Pack Pro on a WordPress.com hosted website, please follow the instructions below to get started in 8 quick steps. Please be aware that only Business Plan users are able to install custom plugins on WordPress.com.
(1) Log into our website through the ‘Log In’ button at the top left corner. In addition to the purchase receipt with your license key and download link, you should have received a username and password in a separate email.
(2) Go to the purchase receipt that you received from us and click your download link at the bottom of the email. This will take you to your online receipt. Make sure to be logged in with your account before you try to access your online receipt, otherwise you’ll see a ‘denied access’ prompt.
(3) Click on the ‘Download’ button below the product description to download a ZIP file named ‘all-in-one-seo-pack-pro.zip’ to your computer.
(4) Log into your WordPress.com ‘My Site’ Dashboard and navigate to ‘Plugins’ in the left-hand menu.
(5) Click on the ‘Upload Plugin’ button in the top right corner of the screen.
(6) Drag and drop the ‘all-in-one-seo-pack-pro.zip’ file into the designated area or click on the field to navigate to the folder where the plugin file was stored. WordPress.com will now automatically install and activate the plugin for you.
(7) In order to use the plugin, navigate to the WordPress Administrator panel at the bottom of the left-hand menu.
(8) Now the only thing left to do is to enter the license key that you received from us (check your email purchase receipt) in the General Settings menu.
And… that’s a wrap! Contact us through the contact form or create a thread on the Premium Forum if you experience any issues, and most important, thank you for your purchase!