Need help with this?
Purchase All in One SEO Pack Pro to get dedicated support from us.
All in One SEO enables you to protect your content from being syndicated without referring back to your site as the origin of your content.
Syndication sites use scraping that copies your content from the RSS feed that’s built into WordPress.
This enables these sites to publish your content on their site immediately after you publish the content. This means that search engines may not realize you’re the original author and publisher.
The RSS Content Settings will add text and links above and below each of your blog posts in the RSS feed for your site.
You can use the Before Your Content and After Your Content fields to display text above and below each post in your RSS feed.
By default, All in One SEO will automatically add text below each post in your RSS feed that links back to your original post and your site stating that the post first appeared on your site.
The following macros can be used in these fields and will output the relevant information for each post:
- %site_title% – This macro will output your Site Title
- %site_link% – This macro will output your Site Title with a link to the homepage of your site
- %site_link_raw% – This macro will output the URL for your site with a link to the homepage
- %post_title% – This macro will output the title of your post
- %post_link% – This macro will output the title of your post with a link to the post
- %post_link_raw% – This macro will output the URL of your post with a link to the post
- %author_name% – This macro will output the name of the author of your post
- %author_link% – This macro will output the name of the author of your post with a link to the author archive page
If you’re unsure of what to do, you can just leave the default text in the After Your Content field.