- Download All in One SEO Pack Pro. Your download link will be on the receipt page after you complete your order and it will be in the email purchase receipt you receive
- Log into your WordPress Admin panel and go to Plugins in the left hand menu
- Deactivate and delete any other version of All in One SEO Pack in the Plugins list. All your settings and SEO data are saved and automatically transferred over
- Click the Add New button above the Plugins list then click the Upload Plugin button
- Upload the zipped All in One SEO Pack Pro you downloaded. Do not unzip the plugin
- When promoted, activate the plugin and go to All in One SEO and enter your new license key which you can find in your purchase receipt.
- If you get an error message that says “Cannot redeclare class” or “All in One SEO Pack Pro detected a conflict; please deactivate the plugin” then make sure you deactivate any other version of All in One SEO Pack before activating the new version.
You can find documentation on how to install All in One SEO Pack Pro here.