If you are running All in One SEO Pack (free version) and you want to upgrade to All in One SEO Pack Pro then please follow these instructions:
- Download All in One SEO Pack Pro. Your download link will be on the receipt page after you complete your order and it will be in the email purchase receipt you receive
- Log into your WordPress Admin panel and go to Plugins in the left hand menu
- Deactivate and delete your current version of All in One SEO Pack or All in One SEO Pack Pro
(NOTE: You will not lose any of your settings or SEO data as this is stored in your WordPress database. However, we always advise making a full backup of your site using a plugin such as BackupBuddy before any changes)
- Install All in One SEO Pack Pro by going to Plugins, Add New, Upload Plugin (upload the ZIP file you downloaded, do not unzip the download)
- When prompted, activate the plugin and go to All in One SEO and enter your new license key which you can find in your purchase receipt.
If you get an error message that says “Cannot redeclare class” or “All in One SEO Pack Pro detected a conflict; please deactivate the plugin” then make sure you deactivate any other version of All in One SEO Pack before activating the new version.« Return to all FAQs