We are pleased to announce the release of All in One SEO Pack version 2.3.10. This version includes new features, bug fixes, increased security, and tons of under the hood performance improvements, including:
- Fixes for hosts with overly aggressive backend caching
- Various performance improvements/Optimizations
- Streamlined various options pages… fewer options, more functionality!
- Getting started with XML Sitemaps module is easier and quicker than ever
- Enhancements to code that automatically pings Google/Bing with XML Sitemap updates
- Fix for when old static externally produced XML Sitemap files aren’t detected for deletion in certain cases
- Fix for the final PHP 7 warnings
- Improvements to make Preview Snippet more accurate
- CSS and other UX fixes
- Improvements for sites using HTTPS/SSL
- Improvements for non-English sites
- Improved inline documentation
- Additional documentation in the Help Center
- Enhancements for logging
- New API filter hook to modify search engine XML sitemap ping URLs
- Many more API hooks
- Much, much more! (60+ total changes)
Update your sites today to take advantage of these features, improvements and bug fixes. Go to Plugins in your WordPress admin area to update.
Do you want access to exclusive video content, premium support, and even more features? Upgrade to All in One SEO Pack Pro version. Use coupon code FALL2016 for $20 off the regular price.