May 9, 2014
I received the below negative report on my site SEO Optimization for our webpage http://www.kohlex.com. Where do I find the input fields within SEO Pro to make the appropriate updates for the below listed issues? I do recognize that some issues may not be related to data controled by SEO Pro.
· Primary Keyphrase
- The primary keyword phrase “product design” IS NOT in the Page Title.
- The primary keyword phrase “product design” IS NOT in the Meta Description.
- The secondary keyphrase was not found in page text.
- The secondary keyword phrase “cad design” IS NOT in the Page Title.
- The secondary keyword phrase “cad design” IS NOT in text on the page.
- The secondary keyword phrase “cad design” IS NOT in ALT text.
- The secondary keyword phrase “cad design” IS NOT in the Meta Description.
· Secondary Keyphrase
· Best Practices
- We found ( 163 ) links on this page.
- We Found: ( com ) as your domain extension.
- We did NOT detect any Authorship markup.
- There are NO H1’s.
- We detected multiple instances of Primary key phrase in Headers.
- ( 1 ) Primary key phrase found in ( 12 ) H2’s.
- ( 1 ) Primary key phrase found in ( 17 ) H3’s.
- ( 2 ) Primary key phrase found in ( 44 ) H5’s.
- We detected only a few internal links that point to this page.
- Standard sitemap.xml NOT FOUND.
- Review XML Sitemap usage and ensure Google can find it, as it is not linked in robots.txt (minor issue)
- Page Title is under-utilised as you can fit at least 9 more keywords in this Page Title Element.
- This page has NO Google Pagerank.
· Extra Checks
- We did NOT detect a link to your SITEMAP page.
- We did NOT detect a link to your PRIVACY page.
- This page DOES NOT appear to have many external backlinks pointing to it.
- This page DOES NOT appear to have many Tweets about it.
- Organization Schema: NOT Found
October 30, 2012
As you said in your post, All in One SEO Pack does not offer you the option to edit all of these issues but I’ll go through the items that you can use All in One SEO Pack for below.
You can edit Page Titles and Meta Descriptions for specific pages on the edit screen for that page. There is an All in One SEO Pack settings box that you can enter this information into, scroll down beneath the content box to find this.
You can set Authorship information on the General Settings screen in the Google Settings box. Enable the Advanced Authorship Options and select each page/custom post type that you would like your authorship information to appear on.
All in One SEO Pack can generate an XML Sitemap for you, activate the XML Sitemap Module to do this. By default your sitemap will be set to dynamically generate, but you can change it to a static file if you like.
Most Users Ever Online: 964
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 14
Newest Members:ひとみ 三戸部
Moderators: Dawa Liu
Administrators: Michael TorbertPeter BayliesSupport TeamSteve MortiboyMatthew RobinsonSteve KlasenArnaud BroesAsh R