July 29, 2015
I am opening a new thread because I have been asking for help since 12th April and I received NO HELP.
My previously post is: http://semperplugins.com/suppo…..s-content/
Please, first of all I am not a new bee, I am not a dummy. So, the last post I have received only useless and time consuming answers that will not delivery anyone to a solution. I am very disapointed in having this issue since 12th April and you guys are not giving the proper attention. It maybe a bug report.
Please, my issue is:
I am using “All in One SEO Pack Plugin” with “WPML Plugin” runing a website as following:
- HTTPS://mydomain.com.br —> for portuguese content, my main content.
- HTTPS://mydomain.com —> for english content.
- HTTPS://mydomain.com.mx —-> for spanish content.
The issue is:
- HTTPS://mydomain.com.br/sitemap.xml is working perfect fine, but
- HTTPS://mydomain.com/sitemap.xml and HTTPS://mydomain.com.mx/sitemap.xml are not working.
Important: I have talked with WPML and they did me that the issue is with All in One SEO Pack. I believe on that because All in One SEO Pack is the one who generates the sitemap. WPML is telling me to change to Yoast SEO Plugin but I do not want because I have been using All in One SEO Pack since 2012.
Please, How can I solve it?
PLEASE I NEED HELP!!!
WHERE IS THE PREMIUM SUPPORT YOU GUYS LIKE TO SAY?
Thanks in advanced.
Most Users Ever Online: 964
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 33
Newest Members:Katherine Bampfield
Administrators: Michael TorbertPeter BayliesSupport TeamSteve MortiboyMatthew RobinsonSteve KlasenArnaud BroesAsh R